Sunfilter and Antibacterial Cream for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Sheep, Pigs and Goats
- Contains zinc salts & titanium dioxide well known for their sun protection benefits.
- The only antiseptic sunscreen on the veterinary market containing chlorhexidine.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is the antiseptic of choice in veterinary medicines because of its rapid onset of action, persistency and strong bactericidal activity.
- Cetrimide is a quaternary ammonium compound with only weak antiseptic qualities and is included in such mixtures only as a surfactant.
- Emollients are also used to emulsify the ointment and soothe the skin.
- *Macrogols, emollients used in other antiseptic sunblocks, are not used in Vetsep Antiseptic Block as they further reduce the antibacterial action of cetrimide.