Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our microfiber leather for extra protection. Double locking straps give these brushing boots extra security and make them a great choice for everyday use or for competitions.
BRUSHING BOOTS KEY FEATURES...
- Microfiber leather layer
- Air-Teque ventilated neoprene layer
- Comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- Microfiber leather binding
- Maximum protection
- Excellent durability
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- PLEASE NOTE: Inside strap faces backwards towards the horse's tail and outside strap faces forwards towards the horse's head
- Sold in pairs