Air-Cooled Original Eventing Boots are our longest selling eventing boots made from a combination of 2520D ballistic nylon and microfiber leather. Strong yet supple microfiber leather covers the important parts of the boot, around the fetlock, straps & strike guard. The P.E Polycarbonate Strike Guard runs down the tendon at the back of the leg and comes with a lifetime guarantee. They incorporate Eva lining, which is water resistant so the boots won't retain any water when your horse goes through a water complex. Moulded around the fetlock for a close & secure fit these boots offer perfect protection for event horses.
How do they work? As the horse gallops air passes through the front vents, circulates and exits out of the side vents. This process allows a constant stream of cold air to pass through over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Our microfiber leather has been designed and manufactured to our exacting standards. Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and moulds to the horses leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection & the good news is that it is fully machine washable and has excellent durability.
- Shaped to contour the leg & mould around the fetlock area without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping
- 6 air vent cooling system
- Cooling system optimised at high speed when air is passing through front air vents
- Cools tendons
- Light and flexible
- Lightweight Eva lining which will not retain water
- Maximum protection
- Strike guard down back of tendon with lifetime guarantee
- 2 outer layers of protection, consisting of 2520D ballistic nylon & microfiber leather
- Microfiber leather binding
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. Use our Horse Boots Wash Bag to avoid Velcro damage whilst in the machine